Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren, liegt meinem englishen Lebenslauf hierunter. Ich stehe Ihrer ganzen Verfügung, wenn Sie einige Frage haben.
PANALPINA GENAS, Lyon, France 05/2008 to 09/2008
Air Import Department Intern
• Setting up the less expensive and most rapid itinerary from the airport to the place of delivery.
• Prepare the freight arrival in France.
• Coordinate with clients and suppliers worldwide.
• Create a database to compare suppliers’ prices. Led a study to find the cheapest supplier and reduce costs for the company.
SAPEM, Douala, Cameroon 06/2007 to 08/2007
Ocean Export Department Intern
• Follow up of orders and goods.
• Handle with Customs. Shipped containers abroad and withdrew them from the port.
• Took care of the stevedores’ reimbursement issue by the social security.
SOCATUC, Douala, Cameroon 06/2006 to 08/2006
Sales and Marketing Department
• Participated in a show in Yaoundé, to present new products.
• Marketing research and recruiting new clients.
• Fluent English and French. Good spoken and written German. Basic Portuguese.
• Technically proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
• Diploma of the French-British Chamber of Commerce in Business English.
• Cross-cultural communications. Global Marketing.
Université Jean Monnet, St Etienne, France 09/2008 to Present
Master in International Business Relations
Université Jean Monnet, St Etienne, France 09/2007 to 05/2008
Bachelor in Foreign Languages applied to International Trade
ESTRI School of Translation and International Relations, Lyon, France 09/2006 to 06/2007
Lycée Notre Dame de la Paix, Lille, France 09/2004 to 05/2006
Associates in Foreign Languages (German and English)
References Available Upon Request
Click here to edit the CV in PDF